Monday, June 25, 2012

Now on to more things

Now that I have introduced myself and explained what Factor V Leiden is in abbreviated form I think I will move on to how to live with Factor V Leiden. The thing about living with Factor V Leiden is you have to live. Don't give up on the things you love to do yes there is some risk involved, but inactivity creates even greater risk. I will share some personal examples of that statement in future posts. 

The most important thing is that you know your body you know your limits you know that your body is letting you know what it can and cannot do. Your doctor cannot do that for you. The best a doctor can do is give advice based on their knowledge of the human body. Your body tells you what you need, you only need to listen to it. That doesn't mean you ignore your doctor you just need to listen to what your body is saying too.




No comments:

Post a Comment